Saturday, September 24, 2011

An open letter about taking a break...

I've been talking about this on the forums for a few weeks so I should probably make this official - I'm putting production on hiatus for a bit.


I've had a blast building over the past year or so, but there's about to be a baby around the house in ten weeks or so, and my time is going toward getting ready for the little one.  


I'm still prototyping some new ideas, and depending on how things go, I may release a new pedal in the spring, along with a newer version of the Honeycomb Overdrive, but until then I won't be making any planned runs of pedals.  


I will, however, still be available for contact if anyone should have any questions or problems with B1S pedals that are already floating around pedalboards out there.  I may also have some one-offs and prototypes for sale on here from time to time.  I will also entertain the possibility of taking an order or two for one of my production pedals, but I won't be keeping them in stock (and I won't really be in a position to make any blanket predictions about lead time).  If you want a pedal, e-mail me and we'll talk.  


Finally, I want to say thanks to all of you who are out there stomping on your Baddy One Shoe pedals everyday.  Make beautiful noise.


rock on,


Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment