Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten Thousand Views!

Wow, I go away for a couple of months and I come back and there are over 10,000 views on the B1S site!





Well, I'm officially back with a big announcement.  Along with raising my new daughter, and watching way too many seasons of Mad Men and Battlestar Galactica, I've spent the last few months re-tooling the B1S lineup.  I'm please to announce that I've made some improvements to the production process and have moved my most current design to PCBs.  



What that means for you is increased standardization in the product you get, and solid components made to withstand whatever stomping you can give them.


What that means to me is that have streamlined the build process and can theoretically build more pedals faster with better quality control.


"Wait," you say "did you say new design?"


That's right, B1S is about to retire an old favorite to introduce it's new cousin.  The Honeycomb Overdrive will be retired in order to make way for The Heartbreaker Overdrive.


The Heartbreaker is in the same sonic neighborhood as the Honeycomb - it's a nice low drive with organic breakup and responsive tone control - but now with a slightly souped up gain control for extra grit!  


"What does it look like?" you say.  Well, unconfirmed sources have leaked this photo of the Heartbreaker...




A picture of the finished product along with a more complete explanation will be coming soon, but this first test run of 4 (count 'em 4) will hopefully be complete in the next few weeks.


MSRP on these is rumored to be $128,000, but the street price will likely be $150 shipped to any doorstep in the Continental US.


Take a number tone fiends... trust me, you're going to want this little lady's digits!









No comments:

Post a Comment